ANGEL PANTASTIC® PAN
Pan measures approximately 9" x 13" x 1-3/4"
These lightweight, durable plastic pans can be used exactly like aluminum pans in a conventional oven as well as a microwave. Do not place directly on oven rack, place on shiny cookie sheet for baking. Each pan is designed to hold approximately one bag of cake mix. Bake at 375° F. Complete directions included.
ANGEL Pantastic Pan
Ready-to-use buttercream icing (77-660)
Satin Ice rolled fondant (77-660)
Candy coating, peach (70-2450), yellow (70-2350) and cocoa lite (70-2100)
Super gold luster dust (43-1233)
Cake board (22-11217)
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. Grease & flour pan, fill 2/3 full.
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel. Cool cake completely, position on cake board.
Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush
Decorating for Angel Cake (49-4070)
- Use clean, dry pan to make candy mold of wings, halo, trumpet and belt (yellow), face (peach) and hair (cocoa lite) using colored candy coating. Melt one color at a time in microwave in 30 second increments, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Pour into pan, place pan in freezer for 5-10 minutes or until candy is set. Continue with remaining colors.
- Frost entire cake smooth with thin layer of buttercream icing
- Cover entire cake with white rolled fondant
- Brush horn, wings (candy pieces) and shoes with super gold luster dust
- Lay all candy pieces in place