Daisies are always popular. They go well in any wedding assortment. They also work well for jelly candies and hot liquid fondant. You can also touch up the side with a chocolate brush, but you should drop some chocolate coating in the center. When you bite into the candy, you have two delicious treats- fondant and chocolate!
- Make fancy candies & crafts with flexible molds
- Fondants, Jellies, Caramels, Sugar, Fudge, Cream Cheese Centers, Chocolate, Candy Centers, Penuche, Chocolate Coating, Marzipan, Hors d'oeuvres, Molded Butter, Cookie Dough, Rolled Fondant, Soap & Wax
- Cavity Size: 1¼" Diameter x ⅜" Depth
- 25 cavities per mold, 1 design
- Mold Size: 8" x 8"
- Cream Cheese Mints recipe included along with several others
- More flexible mold information